From Amazing to Amazon
AWS (Amazon Web Services) and cloud computing are not the latest trends – they’re the new normal. So, we’ve ensured that we stay up-to-date with our customers’ demands.
As an AWS Consulting Partner, Arηs Spikeseed has access to a range of resources and training to support our customers’ design, architect, build, and migrate efforts … and to manage their workloads and applications on AWS.
AWS spells AWSome!
In an extremely dynamic industry, there is a steadily growing need for experts to help companies choose the best services. That’s one important reason Arηs Spikeseed became an official AWS partner − our teams are now expert AWS-certified consultants.
Scaling up for the Public Sector
Implementing a public-centric approach to meet the very specific needs of Public Institutions is rooted in our DNA. Our tailor-made solutions − at the best quality-value ratio − meet the public sector’s critical needs, including: compliance with regulations, transparency, security, capacity absorption, and more.
And thanks to our wide range of competences and expertise in the public sector, which our teams have developed over the years, Arηs is the ideal partner for implementing innovative, secure and scalable cloud-based solutions for complex issues:
- Solutions leveraging digital trust (digital signature, strong authentication);
- Systems empowering large data sets via innovative and efficient techniques like the Semantic Web or business intelligence;
- Systems involving the use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence;
- Mobile (or any connected devices) applications improving the daily life of your team members, customers and company;
- Cloud native development, infrastructure and operations.
Our Cloud Services
We offer a full range of bespoke cloud services, including:
Defining the right cloud strategies, including: cloud assessments, platform selection, security and cloud operating models.
Business planning, including: operational costs, workforce productivity, operational resilience, and business agility.
- Software release workflows
- Automation (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
- Scalability strategies
- Strategies to leverage the pay-as-you-go model
- Migration preparation and business planning
- Portfolio discovery and planning
- Designing, Migrating and Validating applications
- Managing workloads running on hybrid or cloud environments
- Monitoring workloads
Cloud native development incl. orchestration, automation and leveraging managed services to its full extent such as:
- Containerized services;
- API integrations;
- Serverless applications;
They Trust Us
Our practices provide tailor-made advice and consultancy to:
- Local institutions;
- National institutions;
- International government bodies;