Account Manager Fleetback (ENG and DE)
Description of the open position
FleetBack is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships sales and after sales services.
In order to reinforce the FleetBack team and sustain our growth, we are looking for an English and German Speaking Account Manager to further extend our automotive customers (car manufacturers, importers, automotive groups) on the European market.
Our teams are made of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like them and you thrive on developing new international business and maintaining the current accounts, you might be the perfect fit.
In close collaboration with the support and development teams, you will intiate contact with (potential) new customers as well as maintaining close collaboration with key contacts in existing accounts
You will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales strategy;
- Employing your sales skills to create market differentiation;
- Identifying new business opportunities;
- Determine prospects’ business needs;
- Participate in marketing activities and events as needed;
- Maintaining the key contacts in existing accounts;
- Improving the sales processes;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- You will also participate to leverage the company reputation.
- You are dynamic, autonomous, tenacious and catchy – selling services is part of your DNA
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, presenting to small audiences
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial function within the automotive sector
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent qualification
- You have a real business sense as well as a team spirit
- Excellent level of German and English (knowledge of any other language is an asset)
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the automotive sector is required
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.