Description of the open position
Arηs Digital is part of Arηs Group (+950 people in Belux, Greece and Italy) specialized in large-scale IT solutions. Our speciality areas include state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence, infrastructure, digital trust and enterprise architecture. We provide our customers with holistic IT solutions – covering all layers of business, technical domains and types of service, end-to-end.
Founded in 2003, Arηs Group has been expanding continually – both geographically and in the services provided.
In response to a strong growth, Arηs Digital is looking to expand further by looking for an experienced Account Manager, passionate about software development projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for existing customers as well as for new business development for the Belgian market.
If you consider yourself as a motivated and ambitious sales person with great customer focus, then you are at the right spot.
The Account Manager is supported by:
- An Experienced Bid Team
- Highly certified Professional IT consultants providing technical expertise and consulting
- An experienced recruitment team
- Senior management
- Understand and analyse the needs of your customers and prospects and translate them into pragmatic solutions and proposals
- Manage and grow existing customers
- Identify and attract new customers
- Guiding the recruitment team in search and selection
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
Skills and requirements
- University degree
- An experienced sales person with at least 5 years of experience successfully selling software development projects directly to large enterprise accounts
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving strong sales numbers
- Strong customer focus and active listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and result oriented
- Creative and problem solving
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.