ACTIVE DIRECTORY SPECIALISTS
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in an European Institution, Arηs Cube is looking for several Active Directory Specialists
Who you are
* 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
* 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, implementations, and migrations)
* Knowledge on last security mechanisms in the Windows environment.
* Strong expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
* Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, Domain Controllers management, Patch updates etc.)
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Certified Services / PKI infrastructure requirements;
* Ability to manage AD objects
* Experience on the automated deployment and configuration of Windows servers in corporate environments.
* Must have proven experience in AD management including architecting Group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD-integrated DNS, AD operational level upgrades, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting;
* Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge
* Directory synchronization - FIM/MIM and Azure AD Connect
* PowerShell to develop complex automation scripts
* Understand technical and functional implications of environments based on single or multiple AD Forests as well as related migration scenarios.
* Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Pertaining LDAP and Active Directory expertise
* Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory environments (e.g. eDirectory, Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
* Windows Server 2012 - 2016 Active Directory
* DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Networking
* Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
* Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
* Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (AAD Connect)
Bonus / advantage skills
* Some experience/knowledge on virtualization platforms (VMWare and/or Hyper-V) would be also a plus.
* Office 365
* Exchange 2010/2013/2016
* Systems Center Configuration Manager
* Windows Deployment Server (WDS)
* Multi-factor authentication server
* Application compatibility testing
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.