Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs is looking for an Agile Coach.
- Coaching the teams in agile practices and mindset
- Defining pragmatic strategies to help team endorsing agile practices from a Waterfall mindset without putting their deliveries at risk
- Supporting the Scrum Masters with the resolution of the major roadblocks
- Introducing and training team members, management and stakeholders to agile practices and mindset
- Convincing business stakeholders that agile is not only “an IT thing”
Who you are
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T.;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Experienced Scrum Master in IT projects
- Experience in coaching management and business stakeholders
- Willing to share and learn from others
- Analytical, creative and solution-oriented mind-set
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress
- Fluent in French and English.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.