Description of the open position
Are pragmatism and simplicity your guidelines in life? Are you open, self-critical and keen to learn from and teach others? Are you thrilled to share those skills in a team of Agile experts?
Then join us! You will have the opportunity to put your skills at service in a number of missions, both at the Customer side and internally at ARHS.
- Evangelise the adoption of Agility practices in pursuance of team’s full development and independence
- Set up the adequate tools for supporting the Agile practices
- Assist execution and tracking of deliveries
- Manage budget and ensure the projects meet their financial goals
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, Iteration Retrospective, Backlog Refinement, Daily stand-up
- Ensure Iteration’s goal is met, here included expected velocity, predictability and software quality
- Ensure that key business people (eg: Product Owners) are efficiently communicating their vision and requirements
- Ensure that all people involved in the Agile initiative are efficiently communicating
- Monitor, manage and escalate impediments and risks across the organisation
- Co-ordinate and facilitate interactions with and within all agile teams
- Serve team members, and inspire them to do their best
- Identify areas of improvement in software development in order to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Periodically evaluate agility across teams and organisations, and suggest corrections.
Who you are
- Knowledge and experience of managing teams using Agile frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban; Nexus or SAFe are considered a plus
- An eye for spotting and simplifying cluttered process
- Experience of facilitating workshops and large meetings
- Strong experience in managing relationships with board level stakeholders
- First-rate ingenuity, intuition and ability to persuade
- Excellent communication skills (English and French).
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Working insight of web and mobile technologies
- 5+ years of relevant experience in agile Web Development environment
- Proficiency in relevant programming languages and frameworks
- Understanding of DevOps practices and frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile tools such Jira, Confluence, etc.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.