Application Developer/Architect for European Institution
Description of the open position
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation
and the reporting.
1. In-depth knowledge of JAVA 7 & JEE principles.
2. In-depth knowledge of Web development.
3. In-depth knowledge of Spring
4. In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
5. In depth knowledge of applications design.
6. Good knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
7. Good knowledge of Hibernate & JPA 2.
8. Good knowledge of Oracle & PL/SQL.
9. Good knowledge of Web services (REST).
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.