Motivated Web Author
Description of the open position
As an Author:
- You will participate in an agile team creating, updating, and maintaining information in the asset management, content management, and ecommerce systems (e.g. Adobe AEM & Hybris).
- You will translate designs into functional websites and applications across all browsers and devices.
- You will help delivering a branded experience for our clients by leveraging existing components and templates.
- You will help in troubleshooting deployment and production issues associated with publishes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Management of assets and metadata on the content management system
- Product setup in the Hybris ecommerce system.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Adobe Photoshop and other application in the Adobe Creative Suite/cloud
- Ecommerce technology, Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris and cloud computing, different content management systems
- Hands-on experience with virtual and cloud-based deployments experience with iterative/continuous delivery development practices (Agile/Scrum)
- Good knowledge of excel and it's functions
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Troubleshoot and triage critical development and production issues
- Understanding complex setups (products, personalization, …)
- Set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure
- Develop effective and enduring working relationships with peers, partners and business stakeholders
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Highly motivated
- High collaboration skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- E-commerce technologies
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Cloud computing
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.