Automation & Orchestration Architect
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in an European Institution, Arηs Cube is looking for an Automation & Orchestration Architect.
The Automation and Orchestration Architect will be responsible for the automation tools and patterns. He is in charge of pushing the boundaries by leveraging some of the most innovative tools in their spaces, must be familiar with enterprise solutions, Global demand requirements, and innovative technologies.
The Orchestration Architect will work closely with the technical teams to facilitate the troubleshooting and isolation of system issues, and in certain situations, develop strategies & scripts to help automate maintenance and performance monitoring.
He will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Expert level knowledge in IT Operations and cloud Support;
- Expert level knowledge in Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis;
- Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting and problem resolution;
- Deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software;
- Expert level knowledge in the configuration of Service Applications, including Reporting Services;
- Extensive knowledge & experience with Automation with ability to provide best practice guidance;
- Architect & design systems integration, & master data management;
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; and articulating solution risks and barriers;
- Work closely with business analysts and software developers to support existing applications and create new products in a fast paced environment;
- Working knowledge of cloud management platforms;
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholder;
- Experience in integrating automation solutions Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef, SCCM,… in a larger chain;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Service-oriented mind-set;
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
- Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components;
- Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects;
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate;
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
- Any other European language is a plus.
Bonus / advantage skills
- Exposure to multiple tools is considered an advantage.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.