Automation Test Engineer
Description of the open position
Are you a coder with a passion for quality?
Do you enjoy the art of creating automation tools to ensure the software’s quality standards?
We’d like to meet you!
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join us and work on a large scale project for our client in the areas of automating regression tests, creation of automated tests for new features and creation and maintenance of CI/CD infrastructure, in terms of QA tasks.
- Implement and execute new tests
- Maintain existing test suits
- Evaluate and communicate results in a comprehensive way to QA managers
- Create and maintain Jenkins pipelines for continuously running tests suites
- Provide new solutions for improving the quality of the organisation's products
Who you are
- Proven experience working as Automation Test Engineer
- Experience working with Automation Testing tools (like Selenium, Cucumber)
- Understanding of SDLC and Object-Oriented Programming and proficiency in writing test cases and defect tracking
- Ability to gather testing requirements
- Well versed in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.