Description of the open position
Are you an experienced Automation Tester?
Do you enjoy working with multiple teams within a large organization?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for an Automation Tester to be part of a cross-functional team that’s working on various applications, for one of our clients in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Proven work experience in software development (JAVA)
- Proven work experience in project management
- Experience with Test Automation tools and framework (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium)
Who you are
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience on creation of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Excellent command of Greek and English
- Good knowledge of SQL
Bonus / advantage skills
- Knowledge on other Software Quality tools will be considered a plus (e.g. UFT one)
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.