Description of the open position
Are you a coder with a passion for quality?
Do you enjoy working with multiple teams within a large organization?
If yes, we‘d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for an Automation Test Engineer to be part of a cross-functional team that is working on various applications in the area of testing, for one of our clients in the Telecommunications Industry.
Through this role, you will be creating automated tests for six internal applications and systems and maintain existing test suits and Jenkins pipelines. Also, you will implement and execute new scenarios and cases. In other words, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience working with Automation Testing tools and frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Gerkin, etc.)
- Experience working with Web Services REST or SOAP
- Experience in creation of detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on-site the client’s premises
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.