AWS Solution Architect
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Spikeseed (AWS Advanced partner) is looking for a solution architect with a passion for Public Cloud to join its Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE). As a key member of the Cloud team, you will develop solutions that help customers build and migrate applications, software and services on AWS. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
You will also have opportunities to work on internal initiatives to support our journey to AWS Premier partner level.
Our team is made of people who have a passion for projects and the public cloud. Should you share this true passion, we would love to have you on onboard.
Typical tasks will be:
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Evangelise the team and our customer about best practices and services
- Design or adapt solutions to answer specific customer needs
- Implement solutions
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical
- A strong knowledge of major AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, …) & hands-on experience
- You are AWS certified, ideally with a Professional certification!
- Understanding of networking principles (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Java or Python
- Knowledge of several cloud providers is an asset
- Customer facing skills
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Pragmatic, result-oriented
- Automation / DevOps advocate
- Continuously learning
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.