AWS Solution Architect
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Spikeseed (AWS partner) is looking for a world-class cloud solution architect to join it’s Cloud team. As a key member of the Cloud team, you will develop solutions that help customers build and migrate applications, software and services on AWS. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
Interested ? Come to talk to Nicolas to know more about the position and our team. (https://www.facebook.com/ArhsGroup/photos/a.427586377274515.101763.369589633074190/1694730527226754/?type=3&theater) and get the same super cool T-shirt.
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Design or adapt solutions to answer specific customer needs
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
Who you are
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical
- A strong knowledge of major AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, …)
- Bonus : you are AWS certified!
- Understanding of networking principles (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Java
- Knowledge of several cloud providers is an asset
- Customer facing skills
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.