AZURE CLOUD ENGINEER
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
The Public Cloud team of ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join a team executing migrations and leading operations of solutions deployed on Microsoft Azure. You will be also well versed in maintaining infrastructure of large complex systems/clusters. Finally you will be able to write code to automate maintenance and monitor performance.
Typical tasks will be:
- Participate to migration projects to the cloud
- Managing the operations and monitoring of Azure solutions
- Handling customer’s request, responding quickly and effectively, following up with clients to ensure successful resolution
- Lead incident response under SLA
- Critically analyze operations for process improvement
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Automate tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Design an deploy new solutions based on Azure services
Who you are
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- A strong knowledge of core Azure services and Windows/Linux operating system is required
- Extensive experience of Microsoft ecosystem (Active directory, SharePoint, …)
- Understanding of networking principles and ability to troubleshoot (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- In love with automation (Ansible, …)
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Java
- Knowledge of other cloud providers is an asset
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Good command English
Bonus / advantage skills
- You are Azure certified!
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.