Description of the open position
Are you an experienced Business Analyst?
Are you interested in taking part in large-scale projects within the banking sector?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of a cross functional team for one of our clients in the financial and banking sector sector.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Business Application Consulting Services team in Athens. Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
Who you are
- Drive business analysis to identify requirements and ensure client’s business processes are addressed;
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements. Communicate specifications and solutions to the Clients to a clear way;
- Plan and effectively conduct Key/End users trainings;
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary;
- Provide post production support to ensure smooth transition to Service Management after go live.
- Carry out reporting and communication to all related stakeholders throughout the project stages;
- Own and develop trusted relationship with our clients, working close with them to maximize client satisfaction from our services and solutions;
- Constantly be on the outlook for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client;
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team that drives and evolves the software solutions.
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management;
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis or software application consulting in Banking or Finance Industry
- Business knowledge of the financial and banking industry,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Competency in technical training and presentations to engage in discussions with both the business and technology functions at client organizations;
- Ability to travel in Europe (50% travelling);
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills;
Bonus / advantage skills
- PMI-PBA or CBAP certification will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of other languages (French, German or Spanish) would be considered an asset;
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.