Description of the open position
Do you combine baking business knowledge and IT expertise?
Are you interested in taking part in large-scale projects within the banking industry? If yes, we would like to meet you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of our team for one of our clients in the financial and banking sector. You will work closely with the client’s stakeholders to gather, analyze, validate, and document (business, user, functional, non-functional) requirements according to the project’s needs.
- Collaborate with various internal and external technical teams
- Review and validate specifications and requirements with Business users
- Communicate business requirements to development and testing teams
- Write user and system documentation
- Prepare and conduct user training
- Create training material and conduct workshops for clients’ needs
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution, and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary
- Own and develop a trusted relationship with our clients, working closely with them to maximize client satisfaction from our services and solutions
Who you are
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis or software application consulting in the Banking or Finance Industry
- Business knowledge of the financial and banking industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent client-facing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills
Bonus / advantage skills
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package.
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexible working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you are secured with a health insurance plan from day one.
- We chat a lot, so you will be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan.
- If you are a big foodie (like us) you will appreciate the ticket .restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family.
- We are excited about challenges, so you are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at the national and European level.
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our training sessions and online courses that we provide.
- We love the ARHS vibes, so we gather on smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: https://bit.ly/2YD4FxS
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.