Business Analyst & Process Manager
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in a European Institution, Arηs Cube is looking for a Business Analyst & Process Manager.
- Business analyst for BMC SmartIT application;
- Analysis and documentation of existing SmartIT;
- Requirement analysis, documentation, validation, modeling, and prioritization;
- Identification of business needs;
- Testing (incl. documentation);
- Guarantee a seamless look and feel of the application.
Who you are
- Competence in BMC SmartIT or any other ticketing system;
- Process modeling and process onboarding;
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Service-oriented mindset;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
- Initiative, accuracy, and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
- Any other European language is a plus.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.