Business Development Manager in Public Cloud
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Business Development Manager in order to further extend the range of our Public Cloud projects and customers on the Belux market.
ARHS Spikeseed is an entity of the ARHS Group, focused on innovation, and develops IT projects around a set of core competencies:
- Web and Mobile development;
- Digital Trust;
- Semantic and Search Technologies;
- Public Cloud;
- Machine Learning;
- Agile methodologies.
We love providing value to our customers by delivering state-of-the-art projects, on time and budget.
Our Cloud team has been building partnerships with the major Public Cloud providers and delivers the following services:
- Professional consulting services;
- Migration from on-prem to the Cloud;
- Cloud-native development (mobile, IoT, Machine Learning…);
- Managed services.
Our teams are made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have at least a first successful experience in Cloud Business Development (AWS, Azure…), you might be our perfect match.
As Public Cloud Business Development Manager, you will work directly with:
- Highly talented and certified Cloud consultants;
- A successful Bid team;
- An experienced recruitment team;
- ARHS Spikeseed management.
You will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales strategy;
- Employing your sales skills to create market differentiation;
- Identifying new business opportunities;
- Determine prospects’ business needs;
- Participate in marketing activities and events as needed;
- Maintaining the key contacts in existing accounts;
- Improving the sales processes;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- You will also participate to leverage the company reputation.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in IT services and a proven first commercial experience with AWS Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of Belgium market;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You can write convincing offers;
- You have good knowledge of the Public Cloud and its economics;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Excellent level of French or Dutch and English;
- You think out of the box.
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.