Cloud Delivery Manager / Team Leader
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Already working with the Cloud or strongly motivated to do it ?
In order to sustain the growth of our Cloud team, ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Delivery Manager / Team leader (m/f).
You will have the responsibility of initiating and executing cloud projects for our customers in collaboration with our Cloud Center of Excellence.
We are looking for a passionate and fast learning person to complete our experienced and agile Cloud teams.In this context, knowledge of the cloud is a nice-to-have but not a pre-requisite. You will join our Cloud competency program made of training, conferences and certifications.
- Managing all project- or service-deliveries activities in collaboration with theproject team and stakeholders;
- Be the main point of contact for the customer for the project execution
- Guide customers to ensure success in building or migrating applications in the Cloud following the industry principles and guidelines
- Utilize agile project management and collaboration tools to plan, organize and report on project activities
- Conduct planning efforts, provide estimates and develop technical roadmaps in collaboration with the project team
- Follow-up of project and budget progress, risk and issues;
- Handling customer’s request, responding quickly and effectively, following up with clients to ensure successful resolution
- Lead incident response under SLA
- Critically analyze operations for process improvements
- Create and review documentation, defining standard operating procedures for new solutions
- Piloting R&D activities to produce workable Proof-of-Concepts
Who you are
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Agile mindset with an interest for continuous improvement
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- A strong understanding of technical matters
- Good command English
Bonus / advantage skills
- Prince 2 or PMP certified
- Scrum certified
- ITIL certified
- AWS or Microsoft Azure certified
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.