Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Description of the open position
Are you tired of traditional Service Management within static and old-school on-prem environments? Do you also share the spirit of providing real added values for your customers instead of focusing exclusively on classical KPI’s such as response and resolution times like it has been for ages? Do you also share the feeling that the real added value of managed services is to continuously:
- Reduce Costs;
- Converge to even more well architected, secure and self-healing services;
- Provide pro-active guidance & advise.
Are you pro-active and bold enough to deliver such added values – together with a highly motivated and skilled service team consisting of DevSecOps engineers & Architects – and are always striving to achieve the next level of excellence your service?
Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs Spikeseed is looking for a Cloud Service Delivery Manager.
- Successful delivery of a highly visible public service consisting of several distributed ecosystems within AWS (about 500 instances + highly innovative serverless transversal services;
- Ensuring secureness & compliance of operations activities;
- Follow-up of day-to-day activities to ensure the achievement of agreed KPI’s;
- Managing & coaching of a highly skilled and self-organized agile team of DevSecOps engineers and Architects;
- On-call planning;
- Reporting (Compliance, Incidents, Service Quality & Uptime);
- Continuous improvements of the service in accordance with the customer;
- Looking for market trends and contribute to the global MSP strategy of Arηs Spikeseed.
Who you are
- An university degree or equivalent experience in I.T.;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Experience from former Service Management positions (even on-prem, yes);
- Interested in MS Azure & AWS;
- Pro-active attitude & analytical mind-set;
- Collaborative leadership attitude, as well as being a good team player;
- Good abilities for reporting on your own progress;
- Fluent English, German & French are benefit;
- ITIL certification is a benefit;
- Prince² or PMI certifications are a benefit;
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.