Contact Centre Manager
Description of the open position
To manage a prestigious contact centre, ARHS Group is looking for a Contact Centre Manager
You will be responsible for the operational management as well as providing information on EU policy.
- Manage a multi-lingual, multi-discipline group of contact centre operators.
- Lead and develop the team to ensure consistency in performance, stability and succession planning
- Ensure the contact centre operations delivers the required performance
- Ensures service targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery
- Report internally and to the client on the contact centre's performance.
Who you are
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- At least five years of previous experience in a managerial position.
- At least three years’ experience in managing contact centres / call centres.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in any other EU languages will be an advantage.
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.