Description of the open position
Arhs Group is a market leader in the management of complex IT projects and systems. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, we’ve grown organically to encompass 10 entities with over 1,300 employees in Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy and Greece.
Our bold company culture is built around working hard and playing hard, with a flat and agile structure that lends itself to efficiency and employee empowerment. We value our diverse workplace of close-knit teams and provide a place where everyone can be supported to learn and evolve.
Our team consists of talented and friendly developers, with passion about technology and a customer-centric mindset. With our focus on getting things done, we help our clients achieve their goals with best-of-breed solutions, superior execution and exceptional services.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team and be part of a new banking project.
As a Data Scientist you will perform the below tasks:
- Data mapping from Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Data collection from other sources and reconciliation
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Support the implementation of the database required to build the models
- Support the models implementation and their validation
- Support the integration of the models to a new optimization tool
- Adjust current Excel based decision tree tools to the new optimization tool
- Monitor and report models performance during pilot period
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Data modeling and development experience
- Database reporting experience with relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience using non-SQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- Experience in functional programming languages (Perl, Python, R etc.)
- Query performance tuning skills using SQL profiling tools
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Availability to work onsite the client’s premises
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.