Description of the open position
You are so used to Linux that exiting the shell feels like leaving home.
For you, CD is more than just the acronym for compact-disc.
You know deployments should either be blue or green.
You’re not a rainmaker, but you know stuff about clouds.
You automate every single part of your work.
Then you might be the one we’re looking for…
Drive DevOps implementation on various projects.
- Implement build process automation with container technology
- Develop Infrastructure as Code using e.g. Ansible
- Achieve automated deployments using e.g. Kubernetes or CloudFormation
The candidate needs on the one hand to master the tools and processes and on the other hand to be able to drive change management.
Who you are
- Above all, you have an overwhelming willingness to learn, and you are proactive in picking up new technologies.
- You have a significant experience working with Linux environment.
- You are an expert with container technology.
- You're used to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- You have strong work experience with one of the major provisioning stacks (Ansible, Puppet or Chef).
Bonus / advantage skills
- You have a working experience with a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCE, OpenStack).
- You have experience with container orchestration platforms.
- You've worked with PaaS (Heroku, OpenShift, ...)
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.