DevOps Engineer / Java Developer
Description of the open position
Drive DevOps implementation on a project for European Commission.
- Implement build process automation with container technology
- Implement continuous integration process using e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Gitlab CI
- Achieve automated deployments using e.g. Kubernetes
The candidate needs on the one hand to master the tools and processes and on the other hand to be able to drive change management.
The candidate will also participate to the development of the project using Java language.
Who you are
- Above all, you have an overwhelming willingness to learn, and you are proactive in picking up new technologies.
- You have a significant experience working with Linux environment.
- You have good knowledge of container technology like docker.
- You’re used to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- You have experience in Java development.
Bonus / advantage skills
- You have a working experience with a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCE, OpenStack).
- You have experience with container orchestration platforms.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.