DevOps Support Engineer
Description of the open position
Are you a passionate problem solver?
Do you enjoy bridging the gap between development and operations?
This role is for you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for a DevOps Support Engineer to join one of our core teams that work for a big Belgian client in the telecommunications industry.
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 2 years of experience as Support Engineer
- Excellent communication skills, since you will be working closely with various teams
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented, with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent command of English language with verbally and written
Bonus / advantage skills
- Dynatrace Managed monitoring tool
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.