DEVOPS/Database Administrator Expert
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to integrate a DevOps team and to drive a DevOps operation on a huge and challenging project, Arηs Consulting is looking for a DevOps Datebase Administrator Expert .
- Setting up, maintaining and tune a PostgreSQL High availability cluster, including performance, integrity and security;
- Develop Infrastructure through coding using e.g. Ansible;
- Install, configurate and maintain Linux systems.
But also, based on your motivation and your abilities, more Devops oriented tasks:
- Work on Kubernetes clusters;
- Implement process automation with container technology (typically Docker);
- Achieve automated deployments using e.g. GitLab CI and/or Jenkins;
- Work on Elastic Search, Fluentd,
On one hand you need to master the tools and processes and on the other one you need to drive change management.
Who you are
- Above all, you have an overwhelming willingness to learn, and you are proactive in picking up new technologies;
- You are a PostgreSQL database expert;
- You have strong work experience with container technology (Docker), Linux, Ansible;
- You have experience with container orchestration platforms based on Kubernetes;
- You have experience with Jenkins, Gitlab;
- You have knowledge in Elastic Search, Fluentd, Kibana;
- You're used to implement CI/CD
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.