Drools / JAVA Software Engineer
Description of the open position
Arhs Developments Hellas is fast growing company that works closely with its customers to deliver cutting edge solutions, setting them apart from the competition, using state-of-the art technologies.
* Work in agile, cross functional teams
* DevOps culture with automation in mind
* Your code being reviewed and review teammates code
* Work on exciting project
* Learning and development opportunities
* Be a driver of change and innovation with the company
Who you are
If you are a Java Software Engineer
* with strong coding skills
* a get thing done attitude
* a lifelong learning mindset
* and a team player that values the time of colleagues
will be happy to get you on board in our Athens based team.
* OpenShift | Docker | Kubernetes
* Java 8+
* Spring Boot | Spring Cloud
* JPA | Hibernate
* Drools Rule Engine
* Maven | Git | Jenkins
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.