Drupal Analyst Programmer
Description of the open position
To strenghten our Development team in one of the European Institutions we are currently looking for a Medior/Senior Developers with excellent Drupal development skills.
Typical tasks will be:
• Implementation of web content management solutions.
• Analysis of the requirements and production of specifications.
• Development and maintenance of applications.
• Implementation of change requests.
• Elaboration of test programs.
• Production of technical documentation.
• Assist with deployment and configuration of the system.
• Assist with the training of the users.
• Apply RUP methodology and best practices.
• Participate in meeting with business managers.
What we expect from you
• In depth knowledge of Drupal and PHP (possibly on Solaris), experience in Java Spring development & Hibernate is an asset
• In depth knowledge of cloud-based solutions.
• In depth knowledge of data modelling and object-relational mapping.
• In depth knowledge of testing methods and tools.
• Good knowledge of UI frameworks.
• Good knowledge of relational databases
• Good knowledge of software development methodologies (preferably RUP).
• Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML).
• Good knowledge of integration and deployment tools.
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in
• Knowledge of the existing IT Security frameworks and tools for the development and
maintenance of applications.
• Ability to work in English (written and oral).
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.