Enthusiastic Java Developer
Description of the open position
Arηs Developments Hellas is looking for a new JEE developer with strong technical background who will work within a team accountable for the development of qualitative and efficient solutions for multiple projects.
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative web-solutions related to Web content management systems using Agile (SCRUM) and TDD methodologies.
- Be an active member to ensure high code quality delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution.
- Perform development testing.
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes.
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company.
Who you are
- Bachelor/University in computer science
- At least 5 years of experience on JAVA (J2EE) web-based development
- Good command of English language.
- Spring framework
- JPA 2.0 – Hibernate
- GIT and SVN
- Linux/Windows (basic scripting)
Bonus / advantage skills
- AspectJ or AOP
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Static code analysis tools usage
- Templating Engines
- AngularJS or ReactJS
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.