Description of the open position
- Participate in all stages of data warehouse lifecycle;
- Develop data models, data marts and data warehouses;
- Help with ETL design process;
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning;
- Perform data analysis and improve the data model;
- Analyse, review, improve and document existing and future ETL components;
- Participate in defining and promoting best practices for the development.
What we expect from you
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with ETL development; knowledge of Datastage would be an asset;
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting;
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects;
- Previous experience in Risk Management software maintenance is an asset;
- Good analytical skills;
- Reporting methods;
- Ability to work with rigour and method;
- Ability to diagnose problems would be an asset;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working;
- Ability to work in English (written and oral) is mandatory;
- Good level of French is an advantage;
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.