Experienced JAVA/JEE Developer
Description of the open position
Arηs Developments Hellas is looking for a new colleague to join an “A-Team” of developers based in Marousi, Athens.
As a Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Be part of all the global improvements
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company
Who you are
- A Computer Science Degree
- Java 7+
- REST Services
We are looking for a colleague
- With an interest for state-of-the-art technologies.
- Team player.
- Autonomous and dynamic.
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
- Curious and creative.
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
Technical Skills - Must
- JSP, Struts
- Maven or Gradle
Bonus / advantage skills
Technical Skills - bonus
- JCR (any implementation)
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.