Description of the open position
Are you interested in working within micro-services architecture on large-scale projects?
Do you enjoy Frontend Development, but you also like to stay in touch with backend frameworks as well?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for an Experienced React.js Developer to be part of a cross-functional team in one of our biggest clients in the telecommunication sector. This team builds web-based applications with Java in the Spring Boot framework, and you will take a leading role and bring your expertise in developing the front end of these applications with React.js and see this project to its completion. You will be responsible for all aspects of the SDLC, including engineering practices such as CI. Ultimately, your task is to develop a stable, robust, and maintainable application.
Who you are
- At least 4 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Proven experience working with React.js framework
- Experience with state management in Redux
- Experience working with Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jest)
- Experience using version control systems
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Strong analytical thinking
- Eye for detail
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Bonus / advantage skills
- Experience in backend development with Java in Spring Boot framework
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.