FLEETBACK Analyst / Tester
Description of the open position
Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships sales and after-sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing a high business value products with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It comprises both mobile & web applications and it is cloud-based.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for an analyst who can gather business requirements, analyze, model business processes and validate them.
Your primary focus will be to perfectly understand Fleetback’s business and ensure that the implementation fulfills the business requirements. You will be responsible to put in place test sessions before release to ensure that the overall application is developed as expected by the business users.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem analysis and quality product is important.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
- Understand Fleetback's business;
- Analyze and gather business user requirements;
- Provide support to testing and development teams;
- Review and validate specifications and processes with Business users;
- Develop functional specifications;
- Communicate results of the analysis to the development team;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives or new features;
- Ensure the best quality of the application;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
Who you are
- You balance the lack of knowledge by a fast learning pace;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You have experience in functional analysis and business process modeling;
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You have experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
- You have a collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player;
- You have good abilities in reporting about your own progress;
- You hold a bachelor's degree or have at least 3 years of relevant experience in developing with an open-source stack.
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as an asset;
- You are fluent in French and/or English.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.