Fleetback Business Developer
Description of the open position
Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships sales and after-sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value products with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It comprises both mobile & web applications and it is cloud-based.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for a Business Developer who is enthusiastic about further growing the current client base.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
- Prospecting and active hunting of car dealers, on-site and by phone
- Being responsible for the full vendor life cycle, from the booking appointment to the contract signature
- The follow-up of your car dealers, from the placing orders to the installation – ensuring the qualities of your services
- Participating in our customers’ training on the Fleetback product
- Ensuring strong relationships with your customers and detecting new business opportunities
- Participating in sales meetings and reporting to your manager
Who you are
- You are dynamic, autonomous, tenacious and catchy – the business development is part of your DNA
- You are curious - you really want to learn, participate in the development and improvement of functional and technological solutions
- You have a first experience in B2B Services
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or related field
- You have a real business sense as well as a team spirit
- Knowledge of the automotive sector is considered as a real asset
- Excellent level of French and English – German is a nice to have
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.