Customer Support & Training Manager (NL & EN Speaking)
Description of the open position
FleetBack is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry for car dealerships sales and after sales services.
In order to reinforce the FleetBack team and sustain our growth, we are looking for a Customer Support and Training Manager to support the onboarding and follow-up processes of our new customers in the Netherlands and Belgian automotive markets.
In close collaboration with the sales and development teams, you will deliver remote and on-site training to our new customers and provide the follow-up support to ensure that they use our products at their full potential and benefits.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
- Participating in our customers’ training on the Fleetback product
- Perform an active follow-up of our customers in order to increase their efficiency using FleetBack
- Ensuring strong relationships with your customers and detecting new business opportunities
- Collecting and formalising customers’ feedback to feed the product backlog and improve our products
- Attending special events or relevant conferences
Who you are
- You are dynamic, autonomous, tenacious and catchy
- You are passionate about cars and the automotive sector in general
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, presenting to small audiences
- You are curious - you really want to learn, participate in the development and improvement of functional and technological solutions
- You have a first experience in B2B Services
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent qualification
- You have a real business sense as well as a team spirit
- Excellent level of Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the automotive sector is considered as an optional asset
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.