Fleetback: Helpdesk and Support Engineer
Description of the open position
Fleetback develops SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) specifically for car dealerships’ sales and after-sales services. Our aim is to help car dealerships in their digital transformation by developing high business value products with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
Our solution covers both a mobile and a cloud-native web application.
In order to reinforce our team and sustain our growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Helpdesk and Support Engineer.
Your primary focus will be set on providing support to customers having trouble with our applications. You will be in contact (via mail and phone) with customers from different dealerships all over Europe. Your highest priority is to unblock possible issues and report your findings to the development team. You will follow-up on the different cases, provide feedback to the customers, but also gather any product improvements based on your discussions. Obviously, our solutions will have no secret for you.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate members. If you are like us, and still want to improve your skills you might be our perfect match.
- Support our customers in case of issues;
- Ensure the best support and follow-up to customers;
- Put in place procedures to keep track of customers issues/follow-up;
- Report problems or suggest improvements to the development team.
Who you are
- You have very good communication skills;
- You are motivated to learn and understand our business;
- You are smart, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or previous experience working for an automotive company is considered as an asset;
- You are fluent in French and English – German and/or Dutch skills are considered as a plus.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.