FLEETBACK Java/Angular Developers
Description of the open position
Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships sales and after sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value product with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It comprises thus both mobile & web applications and it is cloud-based.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for several Java/Angular Developers.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable Java code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the application;
- Be part of all the global improvements, including the transition from AngularJS to React;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company.
Who you are
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent qualification or related field with 3+ years of hands on development experience with open source Java stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
- You have strong experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
- You love product development! You are strongly motivated to take part of all activities related to product lifecycle;
- You balance the lack of knowledge by a fast learning pace;
- You have a low tolerance for bu****it;
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You are fluent in French and/or English;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as an optional asset.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.