FLEETBACK React.js Developers
Description of the open position
Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships sales and after sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value product with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It comprises both mobile & web applications and it is cloud-based.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js state management framework. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
- Migrate existing AngularJS components to React.js;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the application;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable interface with backend code;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
Who you are
- You balance the lack of knowledge by a fast learning pace;
- You love product development! You are strongly motivated to take part of all activities related to product lifecycle;
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You have strong experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification or related field with 3+ years of hands on development experience with open source stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as an optional asset;
- You are fluent in French and/or English;
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.