Fleetback: Technical Team Leader
Description of the open position
Fleetback develops SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) specifically for car dealerships’ sales and after-sales services. Our aim is to help car dealerships in their digital transformation by developing high business value products with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
Our solution covers both a mobile and a cloud-native web application.
In order to reinforce our team and sustain our growth, we are looking for a natural-born leader for our technical teams.
Your primary focus will be set on providing technical oversight and guidance to the team members. This includes the design and implementation of robust and easy-to-maintain application components. You will ensure that every product increment is aligned with the requirements and specifications. Finally, you will plan, organize and coordinate the tasks of your co-workers, aiming for continuous improvement of their productivity.
Therefore, a collaborative problem-solving attitude, an innovative way of thinking and a commitment to quality are required assets for the candidate.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate members. If you are like us, and still want to improve your skills you might be our perfect match.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies;
- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of our applications;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable interface components, along with their respective APIs;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver for change and innovation within the company;
- Assist the management in designing the product roadmap.
Who you are
- You balance your lack of knowledge with a fast learning pace;
- You love product development! You are strongly motivated to take part in all activities related to the products lifecycle;
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You have strong experience in Scrum or other Agile methodologies;
- You hold a bachelor's degree or have at least 3 years of relevant experience in developing with an open-source stack.
- An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or previous experience working for an automotive software editor is considered as an asset;
- You are fluent in French and/or English.
- You are familiar with the product tools and technologies:
- Spring Boot (and general Spring ecosystem);
- JAVA 8 (or higher);
- ReactJS and/or ReactNative;
- AWS stack (cloudformation, lamdbas, RDS…);
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.