FRONT-END ENGINEER WITH A TASTE FOR REACT/PWA
Description of the open position
Web industry trends and technology areas have no secret for you?
Do you enjoy working in a team to craft beautiful and high performing front-end applications leveraging the latest technologies, methodologies, and tools?
You can’t wait to build your first Progressive Web Application?
You are familiar with latest capabilities of nowadays browsers?
If so, come join our front-end team at Arηs Spikeseed, as a Front-End Engineer!
Arηs Spikeseed, entity of the Arηs Group specialised in emerging technologies, is looking for a Front-End Engineer in their Luxembourgish office responsible for building highly interactive applications, used by community of thousands of users;
Someone with a love for code, a desire to learn new technologies, and willingness to share experiences with others.
You will work with other Mobile, Front-End and Back-End developers, architects and designers across the company.
We are looking for someone that:
- Knows web development trends and technologies like the back of his hand;
- Has turned into Web development by the love of code;
- Has a great interest for state-of-the-art technologies;
- Is a Team player;
- Is curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic;
- Is not afraid to look at things from a different standpoint!
As part of the team, you will:
- Advise, challenge and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements;
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience;
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team, which makes of SCRUM its Gospel!
Who you are
A good start is:
- Experience in recent Web development framework (Angular, React, Vue…);
- Working knowledge of source control system like Git or SVN;
- Agile practices (continuous integration and delivery, automated and end-to-end testing…);
- Knowledge of HTTP/S communication;
- Knowledge of XML/JSON formats and parsers.
Bonus / advantage skills
You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in one or more of these:
- Progressive Web Applications (Aka PWA);
- Mobile development (ReactNative, Swift, Objective-C, JAVA or Kotlin).
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.