FRONT END SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Growing exponentially since a few years, Arηs is now opening the doors of our new offices in Greece. Currently we are looking for our amazing “A-Team” of developers based in our office in Athens.
We know the good feeling of arriving in the morning and finding friendly faces around you. We also know that it is different to work with people who could be your friends or family. Perhaps it already happened to you: holding to a job only because of your colleague, or maybe it is your current situation.
At ARHS, we have a solution for that: we give you the possibility to join the company together with your team!
- Develop qualitative web-solutions using Agile (SCRUM) and TDD methodologies.
- Participate to the technical design of the solutions required based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality utilizing testing methods and suites (Junit, Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber and more) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution.
Who you are
- Bachelor/University in computer science
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- You have experience with a server-side object oriented language, by preference Java.
- Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies.
- Solid knowledge regarding RESTful services.
- Responsive design has no secrets for you.
- Angular JS
- Angular 5
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
Bonus / advantage skills
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Ability to work proactively following the priorities and timing of the project
- Ability to work in a structured way
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.