Full Stack Java / Angular / µServices Developer
Description of the open position
Arηs is looking for a development hero to work in a team based in Brussels
What we expect from you
As a developer, you will:
- Improve the tools and architecture
- Work with the team to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction
- Be part of all the global improvements
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company
A good start is:
- Java 8;
- The Spring ecosystem including Hibernate;
- Agile practices (continuous integration, automated testing, pair programming…).
Bonus. You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in:
- Spring Boot;
- REST LEVEL 3, JSon HAL;
- Any of Netflix’s Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, Turbine, Zulu;
- Continuous Delivery;
- Microsoft SQL-Server.
We are looking for a developer:
- In love with the code;
- With an interest for state-of-the-art technologies;
- Team player;
- Curious and creative;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.