Full Stack Developer
Description of the open position
Are you comfortable around both front-end and back-end?
Do you have experience developing applications in Angular 2+ but you are also familiar with Java ecosystem?
We have the perfect role for you!
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on a new development for a big client and be part of a cross-functional and multinational team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle using Agile methodology.
- Contribute in the specification, implementation and deployment of new application(s) based on the client's requirements
- Writing clean, testable and efficient code on the front-end and back-end
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
If you enjoy mentoring and helping team members with best practices, if you like working in a project based, client oriented environment and at the same time want to get your hands dirty both in Angular and Java, then we want to talk to you!
Who you are
- Experience with providing technical guidance to other team members
- At least 4 years of Software Development experience in large and complex software applications
- Highly experienced in front-end development using Angular 2+
- Hands on experience in developing applications in JEE
- Experience in back-end technologies (EJB, JPA, JAX-RS, JMS and Spring framework)
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle Database or PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Java Application Servers (e.g. Glassfish )
- Exceptional collaborator who thrives in a team environment
- Ability to work as part of a multinational team
- Angular 2+
- Spring framework
- Oracle Database or PostgreSQL
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.