Full Stack Developer
Description of the open position
Arhs Group is a market leader in the management of complex IT projects and systems. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, we’ve grown organically to encompass 10 entities with over 1,300 employees in Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy and Greece.
Our bold company culture is built around working hard and playing hard, with a flat and agile structure that lends itself to efficiency and employee empowerment. We value our diverse workplace of close-knit teams and provide a place where everyone can be supported to learn and evolve. We have a strong expertise in Java Development and we are continuously expanding our knowledge in this area.
Our team consists of talented and friendly developers, with passion about technology and a customer-centric mindset. With our focus on getting things done, we help our clients achieve their goals with best-of-breed solutions, superior execution and exceptional services.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on a new development for a large European client and be part of a cross-functional and multinational team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
For this role you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing clean, testable and efficient code on the front-end and back-end
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 3 years of Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in developing applications in J2EE and back-end technologies (EJB, JPA, JAX-RS, JMS and Spring framework)
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle Database or PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Java Application Servers (e.g. Glassfish )
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to work as part of a multinational team
- Spring framework
- Angular 2+
- Oracle Database or PostgreSQL
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.