Full Stack Developer
Description of the open position
Can you work on both the back-end and front-end of systems?
Then you will find this role a perfect fit for you!
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer who will focus on application development and software maintenance for a large scale banking project.
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Learn new, market demanded technologies and products
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience working as Full Stack Developer
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experience working with Java 8 and Spring Boot 2.0
- Familiarity with databases and web servers
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Availability to work onsite the client's premises
- Angular 6
- Spring Boot 2.0
- Java 8
- JPA ( Spring Data)
- Oracle database
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.