Description of the open position
For in-house developed solutions, Arhs Digital is looking for an experienced J2EE Software Engineer who is able to develop qualitative solutions based on business requirements related to a Telecom Web-based environment. This person will work within our team accountable mainly for the development of a middle layer application between back-end and Web front-end solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative Web-solutions related to Web solutions using Agile (Scrum), test driven methodologies
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,...) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,...) for problem mgt.
Who you are
- Experience & expertise:
- University, or equivalent by experience, ideally Master Informatics
- At least 3 years of experience with Java Web-based development
- Profound knowledge of Spring framework and Java tooling and framework (Google Guava, Spring, JUnit, commons). Knowledge of standard J2EE is an asset.
- Hands-on experience with OO Design and design pattern
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Personal Skills:
- Ability to work in a large company
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Ability to work in an environment in which the priorities are often changing
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Knowledge and user experience with following tools:
- Eclipse / IntelliJ
- Angular (most recent version)
- Spring Boot
- SVN / Sonar
- Spring data / JPA
- Rest Level 3/ SOAP
- Thucydides / Jbehave (considered as an asset)
- Spring Hateaos / restdocs
- Spring Cloud / Netflix OSS stack
- Ability to develop and test qualitative source code based on functional requirements in an Agile working environment
- Strong skills in automation, continuous integration and unit and integration testing
- Communication skills to be able to do TDD and pair programming
Bonus / advantage skills
What we offer
- An attractive salary and different extra legal advantages;
- The integration in a very dynamic team and company;
- The opportunity to participate to major development projects using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Continuous Learning and Trainings
- A wide range of opportunities for career development;
- This opportunity is open for a freelance
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.