Description of the open position
Are you interested in working with the latest technologies in a large-scale project with micro-services architecture?
Do you have experience in Java ecosystem along with frontend technologies?
If yes, we’d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a FullStack Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the evolution and maintenance of our client’s website, along with all front satellite sites and subsystems.
Through this role, you will be part of a team that works for a client facing web portal with a high level of integration, high traffic volume and zero downtime expected. You will participate in the entire application lifecycle, from technical analysis, to coding and integration testing. Ultimately, you will write clean, functional code on the front and back-end of the application.
The team practices Agile Scrum methodology at team level, and SAFe model at domain level.
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience as Software Developer
- Proven experience coding with Java
- Experience working with version control system (e.g. GIT)
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Jboss AP, Wildfly
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team (with team members being in Greece and abroad)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Microservices architecture
- Java 8 +
- Angular 6+
- RESTFul technologies
- Apache Tomcat, Jboss AP, Wildfly
Bonus / advantage skills
- Familiarity working with Agile (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Familiarity with any content management system (CMS)
- Jackrabbit – JCR
- ELK stack
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1600 consultants and 150 ongoing projects, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.