Infrastructure Applications Engineer
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs Group is looking for an Infrastructure Applications Engineer with at least 5 years of experience.
The Infrastructure Applications Engineer will be responsible for collaborating with Windows and Linux systems engineers, application support analysts, developers and internal/external support teams, to determine requirements for filters, events, alerts, dashboards and reporting in various monitoring tools.
The Infrastructure Applications Engineer will also support other System Center components including Configuration Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator, as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks from the Operation Manager console, providing application support for the SCOM platform and creating and maintaining monitoring and notification rules;
- Create and maintain accurate and complete system documentation, potentially providing training as required. Documents can include scripts/procedures for other staff to use;
- Contribute to continuous improvement in order to make application monitoring more efficient and effective;
- Work with project managers and peers to understand and solve challenging technical problems, produce effort estimates, improve system functionality and reliability, and reduce costs;
- Work closely with peers and management, emphasizing collaboration and joint effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of organizational stakeholders, business partners, external customers, and third-party organizations are met and/or exceeded.
Who you are
- Experience using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 (SCOM) and previous versions;
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (as a minimum Microsoft Windows PowerShell is required);
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 and System Center Service Manager 2012;
- Experience with System Center Orchestrator;
- Experience with Windows Active Directory 2012/2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with Microsoft Forefront Identity Management (FIM);
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including PC and server operating systems and SharePoint;
- Design and implement of data, voice, and/or video network infrastructures;
- Understanding of high availability designs;
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.);
- Experience with network troubleshooting and monitoring tools;
- Track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems in the area of technical expertise including hands on solution development and implementation experience;
- At least one of the Microsoft technical certifications (MCP).
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.