Infrastructure Designer and Architect
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in an European Bank, Arηs Cube is looking for an Infrastructure Designer and Architect with at least 7 years of experience.
The Infrastructure Designer and Architect will provide support in response to new business opportunities requiring changes to the enterprise infrastructure. He will also act as a valuable asset to ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels in order to support the development of new technologies and system requirements.
- Monitor the infrastructure and respond to security, quality and availability concerns;
- Analyse System Requirements;
- Recommend alternative technologies or solutions and improvements;
- Contribute to project solutions and the development of architecture;
- Offer architectural support to project teams in the form of architectural deliverables;
- Share knowledge and explaining architecture-related choices;
- Lead design and review of new systems;
- Design and architect highly available and survivable infrastructures;
- Design solutions for potentially complex new technologies and customized solutions to support business objectives;
- Leverage technology to automate manual tasks, to improve effectiveness and efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate;
- Harmonise and drive the use of standards.
Who you are
- Experience building enterprise architecture roadmaps;
- Experience in architecture frameworks such as Zachman, TOGAF, etc.;
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions;
- Knowledge of Network Security, including design, configuration, and tuning;
- Experience designing and implementing data, voice, and/or video network infrastructures;
- Understanding of high availability designs;
- Experience with network troubleshooting and monitoring tools;
- Experience with End-to-end infrastructure design;
- Experience in Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC);
- ITIL foundation certification;
- At least one certification in virtualisation, network or Microsoft;
- At least one industry standard certification in the field of Infrastructure design including (but not limited to) MCSE, MCSA, MTA, VCDX, VCAP, IBM ISA HPE cloud architect or similar;
- Good command in English - French will be considered as an asset.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.