Infrastructure Operations Specialists
Description of the open position
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, working in an European Bank, Arηs Cube is looking for 2 Infrastructure Operations Specialists with at least 3 years of experience.
The Infrastructure Operations Specialist’s role is to support the IT infrastructure team within the Data-centre environment. The specialists’ role also includes daily operations support, system monitoring, execution of service requests and taking remedial action when procedures require it.
- Troubleshoot incidents to the extent of defined procedures and responsibilities;
- Manage, maintain, and update documentation as required;
- Raise incidents in the ticketing system, and update relevant information for as long as the ticket is handled by operations;
- Assist in documenting problems and assisting problems management as required;
- Fulfil operations service requests;
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance operations, contributing to continuous improvement;
- Escalate and route incidents to appropriate parties as foreseen in procedures;
- Take over first line Service Desk activities after Service Desk office hours, by handling incidents and service requests.
Who you are
- Knowledge of mobile devices and mobile phone services;
- Knowledge of end user HW/SW;
- Knowledge of ticketing, CMDB and change management tools;
- Understanding of networking and networking protocols;
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony environments;
- Experience designing and implementing data, voice, and/or video network infrastructures;
- Understanding of high availability designs;
- Experience with job schedulers;
- ITIL foundation certification;
- Good command in English - French will be considered as an asset.
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.