Description of the open position
Are you ready to join our Recruitment dream team?
With an amazing 30% growth in one year, our company is now recruiting more than ever. In order to support the evolution of our recruitment needs, we are looking for another IT recruiter to join our team of n Luxembourg.
Our new colleague will be in charge of the full cycle recruitment for all profiles and all entities present in Luxembourg. This means working in a very dynamic and highly demanding environment with many challenges and room for personal growth.
Our recruitment is mainly focused in Development technologies (from Juniors to Seniors), BI and Infrastructure.
Is it challenging enough for you? Then let’s meet for a coffee (or tea if you prefer 😉 )!
- Contacting the different Partners, Account Managers, other recruiters and colleagues in order to identify recruitment needs
- Building and maintaining the sourcing strategy together with the other recruiters and the Operations Manager
- Managing candidate’s full lifecycle (including HR face to face interviews and technical interviews with expert colleagues)
- To be a key stakeholder in the Arηs group branding strategy and marketing presence in events and other supports
- Building and maintaining a candidate recruitment pipeline for recurrent profiles
- Proactively proposing candidates to Hiring Managers in order to fulfil upcoming recruitment needs
- Participating in all the recruitment events (Job fairs, IT conferences, Open days…)
- Being a good ambassador of the company and believe in the Arηs’ spirit
- Keep a detailed track of all candidates on our internal system
Who you are
- At least 5 years of experience in IT recruitment in Luxembourg
- Being familiar with Luxembourgish labour law and working permit procedures
- Previous experience in headhunting and not only corporate recruitment
- At least 3 years’ experience conducting face to face HR interviews
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, other languages will be a plus
This is who we are and for whom we are looking for:
- We are interested in state-of-the-art technologies
- We are team players
- Curious and creative
- Out of the box thinkers
- Autonomous and dynamic
- We are invested in helping the company become one of the biggest IT services companies on the market
- We enjoy working with a large variety of clients and projects
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.