IT Recruitment Officer
Description of the open position
Do you enjoy sourcing and recruiting talented IT professionals?
Are you a target-driven professional with passion for Tech Recruitment?
We’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an IT Recruitment Officer to support us in our rapid expansion by attracting and hiring top IT Professionals and developers!
You will act as tech talent finder and you will be responsible for growing our team of high-caliber tech professionals in Greece and across Europe.
- Actively source and recruit IT candidates by using databases, social media and different types of sourcing methods to locate candidates in Greece and internationally
- Create technical job descriptions, advertise positions, screen resumes and job applications
- Perform pre-screening calls to evaluate applicants’ skills
- Schedule tests, coordinate and conduct interviews with hiring teams and candidates
- Use recruiting tools to keep track of open roles and candidates’ status
- Participate in recruiting events such as University Career Days, Tech Conferences and Meetups
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with candidates during the selection process
- Manage and coordinate all communication with the candidates
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent, potentially available for immediate hire
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any other discipline
- Hands-on experience in conducting different types of interviews (e.g. phone, Skype, face to face) and evaluating candidates’ personality traits and basic technical skills
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Boolean search)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Passion to create an amazing candidate experience
- Ability to build influential relationships with candidates and internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Exceptional organizational and follow up skills
Bonus / advantage skills
- Previous experience in International IT Recruitment
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.