IT Recruitment Officer
Description of the open position
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Today, Arηs is growing exponentially as a result of new IT projects as well as the rapid expansion of our on-going business. Arηs is constantly looking to staff these projects with qualified employees. In order to support the evolution of our activities, we are now hiring an IT Recruitment Officer to sustain the quality of service that we deliver to our clients.
The selected candidates will be in contact with several of our entities in Brussels and will be responsible for resourcing projects both in the private and public sector with a strong focus on Java and BI profiles.
- You are in relation with the Business Unit Managers, Sales Managers and Delivery Managers in order to identify requirements and elaborate the profile for the requested position;
- You will conduct sourcing activities;
- You will be responsible for the pre-screening, pre-selection and interview process with the candidates;
- You will participate in the organization of the company branding activities (schools, job fairs and HR events);
- You will be developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify, source and recruit the very best candidates.
You will be responsible for
- Staying informed on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices;
- Developing an effective pipeline of key talent, potentially available for immediate hire
- Managing and coordinating all communication with the candidates.
- You have a University degree or an equal experience;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- You speak fluent French, Dutch and English;
- You have proven experience with the preparation, redaction and review of high quality English documentation.
Who you are
Bonus / advantage skills
What you’ll get
An informal hierarchy & work environment
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
Learning & development opportunities
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
An attractive salary package
With an attractive salary and benefits package − including advantageous fringe benefits − you’ll be well paid for what you love to do.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A strong corporate culture
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values form the foundation of the way we work.
A rock solid company
With more than 200 customers, 1300 consultants and 150 ongoing projects in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.